Hello Humanities 3 students, this post is for you, a master post of all the sources you can use for your Hum 3 paper research and all the ways the library can help you!
Use the password "fenway" to access databases from home.
- Gale in Context U.S. History This Database is your go-to for Hum 3! There are thousands of great articles for you to use as sources.
Video tutorials on how to use the Library Databases:
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Sora (search for Boston Arts Academy, your login is your bostonK12 email).
- All articles in the recommended databases will create the citation for you. Look at the bottom of the article for the "MLA Citation".
- KnightCite will create citations for you if you look up the title of a book or article. HOWEVER, you should always double check if the citation is complete.
- Purdue OWL explains how to create citations for all kinds of sources
Make sure you create your citations in MLA style!
Use the CRAAP test to decide if a source is reliable:
Click here for a blank CRAAP test worksheet.
Check out these other useful ways to evaluate sources.